Her report card was good again this week:
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Fun Friday
Mackenzie went to her second day of school on Friday. This time she did cry and was pretty pitiful when I dropped her off. I stayed at the church and spent way too much money at a consignment sale that they were having (I could have bought more but ran out of cash :). When I went to pick Mackenzie up the classroom was empty. I panicked. I didn't panic because I thought that someone had taken Mackenzie but because I thought that I was so late that she had been taken to the office or something and I was the bad mom that had forgotten their child. It turns out she was in a huge stroller with the rest of the class taking a walk around the church. Actually, she was being carried when they came around the corner, asleep on her teacher's shoulder. It's always a good thing when you get your kid back and she's asleep. I picked up Mackenzie's art project for the day and noticed that she had significantly less paint on hers than everyone else. The teacher said that she didn't really get the whole painting on an easel thing. (probably because her mother had never done it with her, I leave the paints to those who don't mind cleaning them up). She was very proud of her one or two brush strokes, however, and kept pointing to them with great excitement (maybe she's just an abstract painter). She did much better with the crayons.


Her report card was good again this week:
So we had tacos for dinner and I decided to let Mackenzie have some re-fried beans along with some ground beef and noodles (I figured she'd at least eat the noodles). She dipped the macaroni in the re-fried beans and seemed to enjoy it. The next time I looked over she had picked up a huge glob of the beans and was using it as a soap saying "rub, rub...rub,rub" as she rubbed her hands together. Then she rubbed it on the table and her chair. Cameron was cringing and couldn't look at the mess she was making, I ran and grabbed the camera, laughing. I think it will be a while before Mackenzie gets to participate in taco night again.
Caleb getting a kick out of his mobile...
Her report card was good again this week:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment