I have to give major props. to my wonderful husband Cameron for his hard work on the deck on the back of the house. He basically tore it all down besides the supports and then put it back up. The last step was staining it and he finished that this weekend. I think this is his last big project for a while (but we'll see ;). Good job honey!
Sunday, September 6, 2009
The Deck
I have to give major props. to my wonderful husband Cameron for his hard work on the deck on the back of the house. He basically tore it all down besides the supports and then put it back up. The last step was staining it and he finished that this weekend. I think this is his last big project for a while (but we'll see ;). Good job honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment