Caleb is now 2 months old and cuter than ever! He was 12 lbs. 7oz. (75th percentile) and 21 1/2 inches (10th percentile). He has met all of his milestones -- turning his head, smiling, tracking and following, etc. Everything was great until the nurse came in with the shots (as a nurse I resent the fact that the doctor gets paid the big bucks and I am the one that actually has to make the kids cry, anyway...) he turned purple for a few moments then attacked his pacifier and all was right with the world again. His homework was to give his mom a break and sleep longer :)
The hardest part of the visit had to be keeping Mackenzie at bay. I managed to keep her strapped into the stroller in the waiting room (the threat of swine flu motivated me). When we got into the exam room I had to get her out to take Caleb to get weighed. Then there was no getting her back in. So I had to come up with all the stupid mom games and bribe her with my sunglasses to keep her from screaming too loud. She only tore up half the paper on the table :) Hopefully we left with only the germs we came in with.


I love my little grandson, although he's not so little anymore! Well done Amy on keeping Mackenzie busy! She'll be playing I Spy before you know it :)
ReplyDelete