Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Decorations

We have been getting into the Christmas spirit here at the Meyer house which started with decorating our tree. Mackenzie was so excited by all of the ornaments and her favorite part was dumping them all out of the box they were packed in :) Caleb tried to eat a few of the bigger ornaments while dodging the ones that Mackenzie dropped. The day after we got the tree decorated Mackenzie took a few of the ornaments off and I told her to "clean up" the ones that were on the floor and when I came back into the room she had taken all of the ones off of the tree that she could reach and put them in the box. She looked at me and pointed at the tree saying "clean-up mama, more, clean-up" I couldn't help but smile.




1 comment:

  1. He look so much like Cameron. You are braving Im thinking decorate while T is sleeping!

    ReplyDelete