I was taking Caleb for his bath one night not long ago and Mackenzie said "me, baby, go" meaning she wanted to go have a bath with Caleb. I was all for it and had Cameron get the camera. Cameron was not convinced that this was going to be a good thing and was pretty sure that it was not going to be "fun" like I had said it would. We got them both undressed and put Caleb at one end and Mackenzie at the other. Now, Caleb loves the bath and he kicks his legs the whole time and creates quite the splash. At first this annoyed Mackenzie and then she decided to join in. Mackenzie's splashes are much bigger and she was trying to splash Caleb. We had to tell her to stop about a million times (Cameron is now giving me the "I told you this was a bad idea" look). Then Mackenzie got annoyed because Caleb was in front of her toy basket. I hurried up and washed Caleb and by the time I was done Mackenzie was saying "all-done baby, all-done" in other words, get this kid out of my bath. Oh well, we tried. I'm sure one day they will have fun together in the tub (probably not until Caleb can sit up).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment