This is Mackenzie's post-bath hairdo. The front pieces aren't long enough to tuck behind her ears so they fall in her face. It drives me nuts but she won't let me touch them and really fights having another hair tie put in, so instead she looks like she is sporting one of those long musician hair styles :)
Monday, August 31, 2009
Looking at the sky
Mackenzie and I were playing outside on the porch (we run around and touch all the posts, it keeps her entertained for at least 10-15 min, don't ask me why) when she suddenly lay down and started looking at the sky. I lay down next to her and we proceeded to name the clouds, airplane, tree, etc. She lay there with me for a good 10min. The whole time I was praying that Cameron would see us and take a picture because I knew that if I got up or called him she would bolt. He finally noticed us and got a few pictures. She told me some good stories which I love even if I didn't understand them.



This is Mackenzie's post-bath hairdo. The front pieces aren't long enough to tuck behind her ears so they fall in her face. It drives me nuts but she won't let me touch them and really fights having another hair tie put in, so instead she looks like she is sporting one of those long musician hair styles :)
This is Mackenzie's post-bath hairdo. The front pieces aren't long enough to tuck behind her ears so they fall in her face. It drives me nuts but she won't let me touch them and really fights having another hair tie put in, so instead she looks like she is sporting one of those long musician hair styles :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment