I have recently opened Mackenzie to the world of peanut butter and she really likes it. The peanut butter sandwich on the other hand she is not the biggest fan of. I made her one thinking she was going to love it and she proceeded to pull the bread apart and lick the peanut butter off of it. Then she smushed the bread back together and handed it to me with a very pleased look on her face. I had to laugh, especially since she had peanut butter all over her face (and her hair and her clothes, etc.).
Friday, August 28, 2009
Peanut butter Fun
I have recently opened Mackenzie to the world of peanut butter and she really likes it. The peanut butter sandwich on the other hand she is not the biggest fan of. I made her one thinking she was going to love it and she proceeded to pull the bread apart and lick the peanut butter off of it. Then she smushed the bread back together and handed it to me with a very pleased look on her face. I had to laugh, especially since she had peanut butter all over her face (and her hair and her clothes, etc.).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment