I have to admit that I am frequently guilty of underestimating Mackenzie and this meal was no different. We (the adults) were having corn on the cob so I cut some off for Mackenzie. She didn't touch it and threw most of it on the floor (a very annoying behavior) for our dog. At the end of the meal she wanted to have my corn on the cob which I had eaten about 1/4 of. I was hesitant to give it to her since she only has 6 teeth but I decided to indulge her and gave her the corn. She instantly began to eat it appropriately and smiled the whole time. Now if only she knew how to floss :)
Friday, August 28, 2009
Corn on the cob
I have to admit that I am frequently guilty of underestimating Mackenzie and this meal was no different. We (the adults) were having corn on the cob so I cut some off for Mackenzie. She didn't touch it and threw most of it on the floor (a very annoying behavior) for our dog. At the end of the meal she wanted to have my corn on the cob which I had eaten about 1/4 of. I was hesitant to give it to her since she only has 6 teeth but I decided to indulge her and gave her the corn. She instantly began to eat it appropriately and smiled the whole time. Now if only she knew how to floss :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment