So the day after the Mackenzie's 2nd birthday party was a warmer one and the snow melted enough for the Meyer side of the family to come in from Warner Robins. Unfortunately, I was feeling really sick that morning and decided, due to my sore throat, to go to the urgent care by the house for a strep test. I left as everyone was arriving. Sure enough, it was positive which meant that I had to take Mackenzie, also sick, in to get tested too just in case she had it. Presents were opened while I was gone so I took Mackenzie back to urgent care to wait and wait and wait. She ended up being negative (which in those circumstances you are almost disappointed with because it was such a hassle and you want something to show for it). So we went back to the house and everyone ended up leaving not too long after we got back. It was a very crazy day and unfortunately she had to spend most of it in the urgent care waiting room, not a great place for a party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment