Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Makeup Already?!

Ok so I didn't think that I would have to fight the makeup battle until Mackenzie was like 12 or 13, not 2....Since it's been cold out I have been using chapstick regularly and of course Mackenzie watches everything I do and wanted me to put some on her. So, maybe a handful of times I have given in and fake put some clear, I emphasize clear, chapstick on her. Apparrently, she decided that purple was more her color and was delighted to find my colored chapstick. It was a saturday morning and Cameron and I had one of those "ok, it's way too quiet where is Mackenzie?" moments. Sure enough silence was once again an indicator of guilt and Mackenzie came running up to us going "ooooh" while applying more chapstick. She saw our shocked faces and knew she was in trouble so she flashed her "I know I'm in trouble but maybe this cute smile will get me out of it" smile and said "see" while holding up the chapstick. We had to laugh and I kept her from wiping any of it off while Cameron grabbed the camera. I guess my chapstick is yet another thing that I will have to keep on a high shelf. I also hope that when she does start to use makeup this is not how she intends to wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment